20mm floating floor system
The Beneath Heat ‘20mm Floating System’ has been developed to be used where screeding is not an option. The Beneath Heat ‘20mm Floating System’ is used for solid existing floors.
- The sub floor below needs to be flat and cleared of any debris
- 20/25mm Foil faced floor panels are to be laid.
- Beneath Heat pipework is then laid in accordance with the Beneath Heat design provided. Pipe is secured by being pushed into the grooves provided.
- Beneath Heat pipework is connected to the manifold, filled & tested in preparation for T&G or plywood to be laid.
- Interlocking laminate or hardwood can be directly laid onto the insulation board. If tiling / carpeting a separation layer needs to be applied (18mm T&G OR ply).