clip & rail system
The Beneath Heat ‘Staple & Rail System’ has been developed to be used in combination with floor Insulation panels to provide a secure method of securing the pipes to the insulation layer below. The Beneath Heat ‘Staple & Rail System’ is used for screeded floors.
- Edge insulation is fitted around the perimeter of the heated room providing a barrier against heat loss and expansion.
- Insulation panels are laid coving the complete floor area.
- 500 gauge black polythene is then laid over the complete area.
- Rail is then laid at 1m centres across all areas which are to be heated.
- Beneath Heat pipework is then laid in accordance with the Beneath Heat design provided. Pipe is secured to the layers below with the rail in combination with staples.
- Beneath Heat pipework is connected to the manifold, filled & tested in preparation for screeding.