dry screed mix system
The Beneath Heat ‘Dry Screed System’ has been developed to be used in combination with timber joists to provide a secure method of securing the pipes. The Beneath Heat ‘Dry Screed System’ is used for joisted floors.
- All joists need to be fully exposed.
- Battens are to be installed between the joists, to support insulation
- Notch every other joist so pipework can pass between each joist void.
- Beneath Heat pipework is then laid in accordance with the Beneath Heat design provided. Pipe is secured using a pipe staple pushed into the insulation.
- Beneath Heat pipework is connected to the manifold, filled & tested in preparation for the dry screed mix to be spread & floor boards to be laid.