The Beneath Heat ‘Plate System’ has been developed to be used in combination with timber joists to provide a secure method of securing the pipes. The Beneath Heat ‘Plate System’ is used for joisted floors.
- All joists need to be fully exposed.
- Insulation is to be laid between the joists.
- Secure the plate to the joist using a staple gun
- Notch every other joist so pipework can pass between each joist void
- Beneath Heat pipework is then laid in accordance with the Beneath Heat design provided. Pipe is secured into the grooves within the plate.
- Beneath Heat pipework is connected to the manifold, filled & tested in preparation for floor boards to be laid.