The Beneath Heat ‘Staple System’ has been developed to be used in combination with floor Insulation panels to provide a secure method of securing the pipes to the insulation layer below. The Beneath Heat ‘Staple System’ is used for screeded floors.
- Edge insulation is fitted around the perimeter of the heated room providing a barrier against heat loss and expansion.
- Insulation panels are laid covering the complete floor area
- 500 gauge black polythene is then laid over the complete area.
- Beneath Heat pipework is then laid in accordance with the Beneath Heat design provided. Pipe is secured to the layers below using pipe staples
- Beneath Heat pipework is connected to the manifold, filled & tested in preparation for screeding.